Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Birthday Soiree 2013 (Birthday Bash Part Two)

 
            Tadaaaah!!! I will be updating my blog again considering what I have promised in my previous blog . That I will be posting my birthday celebration part two, not to mention my birthday party ensemble . This time I partied with my office mates and co-models. I wasn't really planning on partying anymore because I was already appeased that I celebrated my birthday with my family and loved ones. As a matter of fact, my boyfie was even the one who insisted on throwing me a soiree. The party was held last Saturday night (Nov. 16,2013) because we wanted  it agreeable for us and to all of our friends considering it was our rest day from work.

           Nonetheless, We opted to throw the party at Club Holic, a newly opened club here in Cebu City ,Philippines. The original venue was at the same club where I celebrated my birthday last year (Club Bai). But since there is a newly opened bar here in Cebu, We decided to explore something new.It was also very spacious and perfect for a soiree compared to Club Bai. So He then reserved a V.I.P table for twenty. It was worth exploring though because we did enjoy the cozy ambiance and the astounding music of the place.  I was also gratified  that all of us had fun and went home drunk. One of the most unforgettable birthdays I've ever had I would say. :D

            Moving on to my birthday ensemble part two :D. As soon as I realized that my boyfie will throw me a birthday soiree, A week prior to the party date, I, together with my son and boyfie, went to a mall to scour and shop for a wardrobe. I was genuinely planning on going for a " rock star"  look just for the sake of alteration, but he revoked that idea. He said he wanted me to look stunning and glamorous like my normal pick when it comes to party ensembles. He even said that It's my birthday that we'll be celebrating and not just a normal party, so I was convinced. We ran along to my favorite boutique and scour party wardrobes there. After an hour of fitting , I finally picked a purple Venus cut bandage dress.I selected this color considering It's a special day. I opt for a color that symbolizes royalty and piety and besides, I don't have a purple party dress yet. lol. Regardless, I decided to pair it with a tricolor high wedges which I also bought in the same boutique. A combination of  royal blue and turquoise on the straps and purple on the heels . The moment I tried those wedges on, I knew that it was a best choice. Heaven must have guided me when selecting because it was so perfect for the dress. lol . Moving on to my accessories. I picked my newly bought fashion gold blanket statement earrings and gold bangles. I didn't over accessorize it anymore because the wardrobe is enough to look stupendous for the night. I guess I'm done expounding my ensemble.!And now where on to the most interesting part! Pictures!!!Special thanks to my official photographer Edge Ramas. Thank you so much for covering my special day :D teehee










Earrings = Aizylim 
Bangles = Philippe Chariol ; Fashion Pleasures
Purple Venus Cut Dress = People R People
Tri-color High Wedges = People R People
Black and White Sling Bag = Emall Bazaar




Party Time!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment