Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Spooky Night 2013


         Ever wondered what the word "Halloween" means ? The name is actually derived as a shortened version of " All Hallows' Even" the eve of all Hallows' Day.  "Hallow" is an Old English word for "holy person," and All Hallows Day is simply another name for "All Saints Day". The day Catholics commemorate all the saints. At some point, people began referring to All Hallows' Even as "Hallowe'en" and then simply "Halloween". Nowadays, Halloween is also correlated with All Souls Day which also pay tributes to the dead.

        Tonight lovies, I will be sharing my ensemble last Nov. 1,2013. I will also be sharing the fun night that we've had in our office. We have designed our station for Halloween and had a little "pika-pika" which was shared by everyone in the office :D

       Nevertheless,  I have picked to wear my black tube tutu dress for the night considering black is our team's motif. Matching it with my black statement necklace, Tory Burch inspired black earrings,black Casio watch and the new addition to my collection gold belt bangle :) . To make my Halloween fab for this year, I have reckoned wearing my gold empire belt too. For my footwear, I have worn my black suede pumps .And lastly, I opted to wear ombre make-up for the night. Ombre means combining two colors that are monochromatic. For example like what I did on my make-up. On my lips, I've combined red and black and a blending of silver and dark blue for my eye shadows to exhaust the Halloween themed ensemble. I suppose, I have already expounded my ensemble for today's blog :D Tee Hee!!!












HMUA= Your Truly
Accessories = Fashion Pleasures 
Gold Belt = Fashion Pleasures
Black Dress = Mint
Watch = Casio
Footwear = PrP



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to our SPOOKY Halloween 2013 


























No comments:

Post a Comment