Monday, October 21, 2013

Sunday's Dress


        Dressing up for church on a Sunday is also one of the times I always look forward to. I have a number of compiled dresses in my closet and most of them I normally wear to church. Tonight I will be construing my church ensemble when me and my family went yesterday to Sto. Niño Church here in Cebu,Philippines. It was all over the news that an earthquake struck Cebu and Bohol. Sadly The famous historical church was one of many churches that got struck by the 7.2 magnitude earthquake. It's bell tower at the right side of the church collapsed, filling the church's main entrance with debris. On the contrary, Cebu is still lucky that the damage was just on the bell tower only. We still have to thank God for saving the entire church from the recent calamity. My heart also goes to the people who have totally lost their churches and their loved ones specially to the people in Bohol. And yesterday was a perfect time to reflect, give thanks and ask for salvation to the Lord above.

         Regardless, Sto.Niño is the church where me and my family go during Sundays. I opted to wear my three fourth sleeved gray floral dress . Accessorized it with my cream stone statement necklace and diamond pearl earrings. It was also a perfect ensemble to pair it with my new brown leather statement watch and gold steel high waist belt because it is best for decent and formal outfits.It was almost noon time when we went outside the house so I chose to wear my brown aviator Sunglasses which is a must (lol).  For my footwear, I have picked my three inches beige strap sandals. Nevertheless, My Sunday was spent well :)










Sunglasses : E.O
Accessories: Aizilym
Sunday Dress : Parkmall 
Gold Bar Highwaist Belt : Fashion Pleasures
Statement Watch : Gucci (Replica)
Footwear : Mendrez 





No comments:

Post a Comment