Monday, October 14, 2013

Warhawk Event :D


         Good Evening loves !!! I was on an emergency leave for five days because I was looking for a nanny to look after my kids and was very busy doing events a week prior to that. That was the reason why I haven't spent much time thinking on what ensemble to blog about lately. Now I'm back to work and so excited to post my events' ensemble once again hehe. One thing I always look forward to and love the most about doing modelling event is the outfit I will be wearing . You get the chance to wear different sexy and cute ensembles without worrying too much on what people will think about you on wearing those (because you don't wear such on normal days lol). Moving on, Again, I was lucky to be chosen as one among the six "Warhawk Babes" for a World Gamecock Expo Series here in Cebu, Philippines. It was an expo about finest gamecocks and finest breeder feeds. The expo was attended by famous gamecock breeders worldwide. You would probably think what models were doing on an event full of men. We ushered contingents and promoted premium gamecock feeds during the event. It's one way of promoting and advertising the brand's products.

        Now that you already have an idea on what I did for that particular event. Let's proceed to my event outfit. Our event ensemble motif was a red and black dress which is the same color of the brand we represented. It was designed by a certain "Weng". Sorry for not remembering the designer's name though haha. Regardless, The event ensemble was a sleeved short dress and was made of silk spandex .  It was so perfect because it highlights the curves of our body well. We have worn the red dress on the first day of the event and wore the black one on the 2nd and last day. We paired it up with a black footwear. I won't be construing further because I am not really feeling well today. Now this is what I'm talking about :D




\








No comments:

Post a Comment