Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Scarf and Highwaist for Summer 2013

 After being so busy with an orientation for my event,headed straight tothe photo shoot location.I only had 4 hours of sleep that day. This shoot is for summer themed outfit.Since high waist bottoms is the  summer trend, I chose to wear my white high waist shorts,paired it with a brown scarf bandeau which I wore as a bra top  and black pumps.The accessories I combined with the outfit was gold empress turban that I wore as a headpiece,a pair of fashion gold chandelier earrings and bracelets. Before the shoot, Since I don't have a time to curl my hair anymore and since I will be doing HMU myself,I just tied my hair in a bun and when it started I untied it.As you can see the result is almost just the same.Effortless right? :D Nonetheless, The shoot started around 5 o'clock and it ended at 7 pm.I was dead tired already but still I went to work around 9pm that day.I'm a superwoman .Haha ..Need not say more, now it's time for my outfit shots :)









Location : Gio Homes Banawa, Cebu City
Photo Credits : Marie Gretchen Abella
Top : Forever 21
Highwaist Shorts : Downtown Bazaar
Footwear : People are People
Accessories : Aizilym

No comments:

Post a Comment