Friday, April 5, 2013

Advil Go See

This post is about an outfit that I have worn during last Tuesday's event go see.I wasn't able to update my outfit posts lately because I have been very  lazy  busy.haha. Honestly,I supposedly will have another photo shoot schedule for my outfit posts. Because one of my photographer friends offered to do a shoot with me. I already agreed that's why these past few days I've been holding back with my posts using my boyfie's mobile. But because I was so lazy setting up our shoot schedule,and considering I always need a rest after work and attending other events. Up until now I can't do it with him.So again forgive me a hundred times for not updating my outfit posts :D .
            Moving forward, around 11 am, I was awakened by a call from my manager about a go see for Advil.If some of you are unaware about the product,It's a pain reliever medicine that is made from the U.S.They are in need of brand ambassadors for the brand so I hurriedly fixed myself,  put just a little bit of make-up, wear my contact lenses and went to the go see venue.We were not required to wear a certain attire so I opted to wear A black baby T, my newly bought DIY tribal design  high waist denim gray shorts,combined it with an off white vest that I have bought from a thrift shop months ago.For my footwear,I haven't used my gartered strap heels for a long time so I chose to wear it this time.It only has a 3 inches heels that's why most of the time I only wear this in the office.My boyfriend was the one who suggested to matched it with the outfit. I was in a hurry that time,so I didn't have ample time to think of what accessories I will be wearing.I just grabbed my new earrings and necklace bvlgari stainless set,bracelet and a ring that would match the accessories.Before heading up to the venue.I can't miss the chance of strutting it first...So lovies here's my go see outfit for Advil:)







Bvlgari earrings and necklace stainless set = oro time
Philip Charriol bracelet = rustans (ayala)
Fashion silver ring = emall
Off white vest = thrifted
Black baby T = forever 21
Tribal design highwaist shorts = I tees
Footwear = Mendrez

No comments:

Post a Comment