Monday, July 22, 2013

Blue and Yellow = Stable and Serine :D

   
               Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.It  is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.While yellow is the color of sunshine. It's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy. It produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy. . In heraldry, yellow indicates honor and loyalty. On  the contrary though, We should also be mindful using or wearing this color. Because when overused, yellow may have a disturbing effect; it is known that babies cry more in yellow rooms. I myself is also cautious when combining my ensembles with this color, As what I've said on previous post,  I don't want to be overly dressed nor a fashion victim If you've read about my previous blog post (Yellow is a Happy Color), I partially construed about the color's meaning. So now I finally did my research :D Nevertheless, That's also how I represent the life that I currently have now. Stable and happy :D .

                    .Yellow is seen before other colors when placed against black. So any hint about my wardrobe  for today lovies ? Today's ensemble was about my wardrobe during an event go see and briefing that I had attended last Thursday ( July 18,2013). Honestly, I almost run out of wardrobe that day. I wasn't able to do the laundry for two weeks already, (yes I do my own laundry,thank you  :p) been very busy running some errands. So I chose what's available in my closet. While scouring clothes, I grabbed my black raffle skirt that my mom gave me months ago. She said she bought it for only 50 php. somewhere in downtown. I wasn't really surprise about it, Well knowing my mom , She's really an expert when it comes to fashion finds.Fashionably perfect yet very cost-effective :) I absolutely got that skill from her :D . Nonetheless, I matched it up with my blue spaghetti straps top, multicolored statement necklace, My newly bargained white jade gemstone ring ,turquoise gemstone spider ring and bangle. The highlight of my wardrobe? My thick yellow high waist belt with titanium twisted bangle.I love this fashion belt big time!  This was given by my cousin years ago when this belt was no longer on  trend. As what I've mentioned on my previous post, Most of the time  I love wearing clothes or accessories which is not on trend rather  old-fashioned. For as long as  I love it and it looks pleasant on me (I suppose  haha) , It really doesn't matter if it's the latest or not.  Now for my footwear, Since I was still on my way to the go see venue, I've worn my latest favorite (just because it's the latest one I've brought lol) , My yellow squared-toe flats simply because it's so comfy wearing flats at all times lol . When I arrived at  the hotel (where the venue was) I changed it with my black pumps . To complete my outdoor ensemble, I wore my red sunglasses which was also given by a friend . My day ended  up fulfilling for the reason that  me and my co-models where already given schedules with our upcoming event. After being dormant  with go sees for almost two months now,   I'm back in the circle again. I'm so excited about this upcoming event!  I'll also be posting it soon loves!!! Teehee :D 







No comments:

Post a Comment