Monday, March 11, 2013

Tyler 's Birthday


         Good Morning again ladies and gents :D Here's another outfit post during my Godchild's 1st birthday party.Tyler is his name,he's so handsome and adorable :D.He is my best friend's only son and just a month older than my baby boy :D.How time flies so fast.I can still remember when we were both pregnant sharing pregnancy tips.Now her baby already turned one.So this was the event for this post.Moving on to my outfit,Since I rarely wear fuchsia pink outfits (this is one of those rare moments haha ). I just wore a fuchsia pink  tank top spaghetti straps that I bought from a bazaar at a mall right across Sm City Cebu.I matched it with a soft fabric blue elephant pants which I also brought from a bazaar inside a mall near our place.Since it'll be a children's party that I'm gonna be attending,I chose to wear my comfy blue wedges this time.As what I've said in my previous post,I don't really mind buying clothes in a thrift shop or in a bazaar.But when it comes to my shoes,I prefer buying the signature ones.At the end of the day,it'll be the one that will bring you to the beautiful places here on earth.So it should serve it's purpose, it must be fab and durable enough right?lol :p.Anyways,I accessorized it with my first chandelier necklace.Combination of blue and white buttons which is very perfect for the outfit.Also just a simple stud earrings and a blue bangle that I brought from Hongkong way back 2008 during my trip there.I'm a good keeper as well.See i was able to keep my bangle for 5 years already,And lastly a blue belt just to accentuate the pants I wore...So here goes my outfit :)
Accesories : Aizilym
Tank Top Spaghetti Straps : Emall Bazaar
Blue Starps Wedges : People Are People

No comments:

Post a Comment