Monday, March 11, 2013

Whirlwind Plan

Girls often change their minds and this outfit post is one of the concrete proof to that :p.I just got up from  a four hour sleep.I was just planning to stay at home and just take a rest because I still have a work at night.But I felt bored so I decided to go to the mall to buy some stuff that my eyes would love (=D).I felt so lazy fixing and even combing my hair so the usual stuff,I just tied my hair in a bun and put an empress turban on it .I'm not really fond of putting too much make up on my face.Just an eyebrow and a lip gloss will do...This violet dress was my mom’s gift.I paired it with my lavender ballet shoes and my animal print bag.So here I am strutting my pose before heading up to the mall..happy shopping day guys :)




Accessories : Aizilym
Dress : Mom's Gift
Bag : Maze
Ballet Shoes : Le donne

No comments:

Post a Comment